More SANS Cyber Camps are planned for the future – teens and others looking to learn how to pursue a career in cybersecurity should attend to:
- Discover the different job roles in cybersecurity – The industry's top experts will guide you through different career paths and how to get started.
- Participate in hands-on workshops – Learn programming, networking, mobile forensics and more! These hands-on workshops are designed to help you learn in a safe and fun environment , and do what the professionals do every day.
- Learn how to protect yourself and others online – You'll learn how much data you create, what's actually stored on your phone and in your pictures, and how to better protect yourself from the most common crimes.
To participate in a SANS Cyber Camp, you must:
- Be at least 13 years of age; or if under 13 a parent or guardian must register on your behalf
- You must agree to receive essential camp communication via email. (Please note that your personal information will be kept private and emails will only be sent to communicate camp details.)