More SANS Cyber Camps are planned for the future – teens and others looking to learn how to pursue a career in cybersecurity should attend to:
- Discover the different job roles in cybersecurity – The industry's top experts will guide you through different career paths and how to get started.
- Participate in hands-on workshops – Learn programming, networking, mobile forensics and more! These hands-on workshops are designed to help you learn in a safe and fun environment , and do what the professionals do every day.
- Learn how to protect yourself and others online – You'll learn how much data you create, what's actually stored on your phone and in your pictures, and how to better protect yourself from the most common crimes.
To participate in a SANS Cyber Camp, you must:
- Be at least 13 years of age; or if under 13 a parent or guardian must register on your behalf
- You must agree to receive essential camp communication via email. (Please note that your personal information will be kept private and emails will only be sent to communicate camp details.)
Follow SANS Cyber Camps on Instagram
We'll keep you up-to-date on future camps and share tips for staying secure and gaining new cyber skills in our Instagram feed.
August 2020 Cyber Camp
Cyber Camp Video Playlist
The industry's top practitioners presented a series of short, age-appropriate talks on coding, using technology responsibly, ethical hacking, digital forensics, security awareness and much more. Visit the playlist to see what they shared.Cyber Camp Video Playlist
Blog: August 2020 Cyber Camp Notes
We took notes during each talk and posted them from each speaker’s talk.Blog: August 2020 Cyber Camp Notes