We are super excited to announce the speaker line-up for the SANS 2021 Security Awareness Summit, which is both free and virtual so anyone can attend. Our Advisory Board of eleven members have scoured the globe to bring together world experts and leading practitioners in managing human risk. Our goal is to enable you to not only far more effectively manage and measure your awareness program, but to develop and grow your career. In addition, we are offering several SANS courses before and after the summit to grow your skills, to include the two-day MGT433 Security Awareness course and the five-day advanced MGT521 Security Culture course. Finally, for 2021, we are offering several new events!
- The summit is 48 hours continuous, with speakers in North American, European, and South East Asia time zones.
- The event will be recorded, with slides and videos made available to all registered attendees. If you miss any key talks, no worries you will still have access to them.
- The chance to interact online with both speakers and your peers from around the world.
- We are hosting a first-time speaker development program where every first-time speaker gets a mentor to help develop their speaking skills. In addition, we have professional speaker coach Emily Edgeley leading the program.
- An interactive Scavenger Hunt for all members to compete in and learn from.
- Each registered attendee gets a Digital Planning Kit, containing numerous resources to help you more effectively plan, manage and measure your awareness program.
What makes our speakers unique? We not only bring in actual Security Awareness professionals sharing real lessons learned, but also individuals with expertise in other fields we can apply, to include
- Business Email Compromise / CEO Fraud (Crane Hassold, Agari)
- Ransomware (Ryan Champman)
- Public Speaking (Emily Edgeley, Professional Speaker Coach)
- Organizational Change (Rob Diddi, Change Management Expert)
- Security Data Analytics (Verizon DBIR Team)
- Risk Management (Frank Kim, SANS Fellow Instructor)
- Journalism (Kerry Tomlinson)
Our promise to all SANS Summit attendees is you will learn real-world actionable lessons you can immediately apply to your own program. So come join us, develop your skills, grow your career and network with thousands of your peers from around the world. We are thrilled to have you join us!