Mick Douglas has been a Certified SANS instructor for nearly 12 years teaching SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling and SEC555: SIEM with Tactical Analytics. He has also been on the GIAC Advisory Board for over 12 years. Mick received a bachelor's degree in communications from Ohio State University.
Mick is always excited about the opportunity to share with others so they do not have to learn the hard way. By studying with Mick, security professionals of all abilities will gain useful tools and skills that should make their jobs easier. When he's not "geeking out" you'll likely find Mick indulging in one of his numerous hobbies; photography, scuba diving, or hanging around in the great outdoors.
Watch Mick talk about his class in, "All you need to know about SEC555 - SIEM with Tactical Analysis"
WEBCASTS AND TALKS
- SANS Webcast "ZOMG it's Zoom", April 2020
- SANS Webcast "Pen Testing with PowerShell: Automating the Boring so You Can Focus on the FUN!", September 2018
- SANS Webcast "Pen Testing with PowerShell: Local Privilege Escalation Technique", September 2018
- SANS Webcast "Pen Testing with PowerShell: Data Exfiltration Techniques", August 2018
- SANS Webcast "PowerShell for PenTesting", July 2018
- Watch Mick discuss "Pausing Processes with PowerShell"
- See the KringleCon edition of "PowerShell for PenTesters"
- Created by Mick, find the Pause-Process tool here