Version: Core Version 7
Date: April 8, 2022
Time zone: US Eastern
How to Join: To complete your complimentary registration and participate, log in to your SANS account today and select "You are eligible to participate in an upcoming NetWars" at the top of your dashboard. Please log into the event 15-30 minutes before the start time to configure your computer.
- Play solo or on a team of up to 5 players
- Receive a scorecard when you're finished, identifying the types of skills you've successfully demonstrated
- Designed for all skill levels, from novice to advanced
- Apply what you've learned in class in a safe and interactive environment
- Earn recognition on our real-time scoreboard
- Level up your knowledge using a fully loaded automated hint system
- Sharpen your skills with game-based training that is fun and engaging
- Bash and PowerShell skills
- Windows and Linux memory forensics
- Web application challenges
- A "smart home" mobile application
- Insecure connected cameras
- Layer 2/DHCP attacks
- BloodHound for Active Directory analysis
- Kerberoasting as an Active Directory attack
- Injection attacks
Why SANS Cyber Ranges?
Cyber Ranges are an essential step for any individual or team.
- Cyber Ranges mimic realistic security threats and reduce response times
- Isolated environments ensure practical results without real-world risks
- Cyber Ranges are updated frequently to ensure the latest exploits and systems are covered
- Team-based challenges boost collaboration, develop leadership skills and help retain talent
- Custom SANS Cyber Ranges are tailored to your team and environments
Earn 6 CPEs at this tournament!
Why do you need CPEs?
To demonstrate ongoing competency in the InfoSec field, cyber professionals rely on certifications to show not only their knowledge but also provide a way to compete, differentiate themselves, and land their dream job.
How can you earn them?
At SANS Institute, we understand how important these certifications are for a professional’s career. We have several activities and programs that can help you earn the CPEs you need to stay certified. Like a NetWars tournament!
Who Should Attend?
- Cyber security professionals looking to build hands-on skill at all levels, from intro to advanced
- Cyber defenders looking to apply their skills and also build offensive capabilities
- Penetration testers and red teamers who want to build defensive and analytic skills
- DFIR personnel who want to understand attacks and defense
NetWars Core Continuous
Advance your cybersecurity skills on your own schedule and at your own pace. Core NetWars Continuous propels your cyber skillset and career with four months of immersive online training available 24/7.
SANS Cyber Ranges offer a comprehensive suite of hands-on ranges with industry-leading interactive learning scenarios, including NetWars Tournaments and Continuous with cutting-edge cyber challenges within an integrated storyline. Several Live Training events feature complimentary registration for NetWars Tournaments, allowing you to practice real-world skills.