Most companies with cloud infrastructure have implemented multiple security posture tools, along with compliance management and identity access management – but breaches still happen. A recent IBM study found that organizations take an average of 207 days to uncover breaches and another 70 days to remediate. Configuration and vulnerability management are important for compliance reporting but not enough to intercept cloud breaches. In this webinar we will cover the top 5 reasons why Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) is not enough.
• Only 15% of breaches are caused by misconfigurations, how can you protect against the other 85%?
• Does 100% compliance equate to 100% security? Probably not. Skyhawk Security CEO Chen Burshan will explain what runtime protection is and why it’s critical for finding threats in real-time before they are full-blown attacks.
What you will learn:
• Understand why posture management is not enough – see the challenges for security and DevOps teams beyond misconfiguration and vulnerability management.
• Hear how companies are identifying attacks earlier by focusing on the cloud runtime in addition to traditional posture management.