Designed for security leaders tasked with managing a growing attack surface, the SANS Attack Surface Management Solutions Forum will take place on March 8, 2023 as a virtual event. This half-day event will bring together thought leaders, subject matter experts and practitioners to discuss, share and discover best practices for addressing the operational challenges associated with organizations’ ever-growing attack surfaces. Contributing factors would be: cloud migrations, M&A, shadow IT and the rise of ransomware attacks.
Attendees will gain valuable lessons on how to operationalize attack surface management in order to improve their threat intelligence, vulnerability management and offensive security programs.
Topics covered will include:
• A Deep Dive into Attack Surface Management
• The Current State of Regulations in Cybersecurity
• How to Evaluate ASM Tools
• What Attack Surface Management looks like in the wild
• Key trends in Hacker behaviors
• Advice from SANS Experts on attack surface management