As the leading organization in computer security training, SANS established the SANS Innovation Center (SIC) as the result of the expansion of our growing business activities, which now includes teaching our courses privately at a government customer’s desired location.
Together with our current federal government clients, our collective efforts are an acknowledgment of the strides government agencies are taking to provide momentous cybersecurity training to federal employees and the members of the United States Armed Forces.
SIC offers the same SANS computer security courses that have been developed by industry leaders in numerous fields including network security, software security, forensics, security leadership, audit, and legal. All of the courses are taught by real-world practitioners who not only meet our stringent requirements for excellence but are also considered among the best in the world. These instructors ensure you not only learn the material but that you can apply it immediately.
Value of Training
Information technology experts recognize training as a vital component of cybersecurity and government officials readily acknowledge their own employees must be better prepared and trained on computer use, especially as governments face increasingly sophisticated cyber-threats and as human errors have contributed to widespread data breaches.
The federal government has identified cybersecurity as a critical priority, unveiling new efforts to fight the theft of trade secrets and discourage intellectual property theft.
Benefits of SIC
Benefits of a private SANS course at your government location:
- Certification: Our courses focus on the skills and knowledge needed to successfully complete the corresponding GIAC Certifications exam while fostering team-building and study groups.
- Schoolhouse/Cohort: Our courses are a part of leading schoolhouses and cohorts allowing organizations to incorporate SANS hands-on training and industry-wide best practices into their internal programs.
- Sensitive Topics: Organizations turn to Private Training programs so they can have classes where students can discuss topics freely and the instructor can focus on material that may pertain to a sensitive matter or recent breach.
- Tailored Courses: Only SANS Private Training allows you to put together a course tailored to your organization, including teaching specific days of our week-long classes, times you want the class, or removing material you may not find useful.
- Compliance: All of the courses offered are compliant with the Federal Acquisition Requirements (FAR) and the Defense Federal Acquisition Requirements (DFAR).
- Location: Courses are offered worldwide and delivered live and onsite at your government location.