BETHESDA, MD, December 6, 2021 — Experience immersive cybersecurity training relevant to today’s top cyber threats at the SANS Cyber Defense Initiative® 2021. Join us in Washington, DC or Live Online and learn from experienced practitioners. You’ll leave ready to apply what you’ve learned the day you return to work.
The SANS Live Training Features
- Training on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- A superior investment: Interactive, immersion learning with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Live Online Training
In addition to the features listed above, Live Online courses include real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, hands-on labs, courseware in electronic and printed books, an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event, and four months of access to your course lectures recordings.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity. You can register at this link.
About SANS Institute
The SANS Institute was established in 1989 as a cooperative research and education organization. Today, SANS is the most trusted and, by far, the largest provider of cybersecurity training and certification to professionals in government and commercial institutions world-wide. Renowned SANS instructors teach more than 60 courses at in-person and virtual cybersecurity events and on demand. GIAC, an affiliate of the SANS Institute, validates practitioner skills through more than 35 hands-on, technical certifications in cybersecurity. The SANS Technology Institute, a regionally accredited independent subsidiary, offers master’s and bachelor’s degrees, graduate certificates, and an undergraduate certificate in cybersecurity. SANS Security Awareness, a division of SANS, provides organizations with a complete and comprehensive security awareness solution, enabling them to manage their “human” cybersecurity risk easily and effectively. SANS also delivers a wide variety of free resources to the InfoSec community including consensus projects, research reports, webcasts, podcasts, and newsletters; it also operates the Internet's early warning system–the Internet Storm Center. At the heart of SANS are the many security practitioners, representing varied global organizations from corporations to universities, working together to support and educate the global information security community. www.sans.org