Blueprint - AJ Yawn: Cloud, Compliance and Automating Security | 21
Compliance and audit checks can be painful, and that's before you introduce additional cloud services and technology. In this episode featuring AJ Yawn we discuss some incredibly useful and actionable cloud security concepts and tools that can help your team boost visibility and reduce user permissions to help prevent breaches before they happen. In addition, we discuss what a good compliance audit should be, and how to turn audits from painful to incredibly valuable.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- AWS CloudTrail: https://aws.amazon.com/cloudtrail
- AWS Well-Architected Framework: https://aws.amazon.com/architecture/well-architected
- AWS Config: https://aws.amazon.com/config
- AWS Organizations: https://aws.amazon.com/organizations
- AWS Service Control Policies (SCP): https://docs.aws.amazon.com/organizations/latest/userguide/orgs_manage_policies_scps.html