Agenda is in BST
- The disconnect between the priorities of the board and CISOs
- The CISO as a catalyst for the company’s strategy and innovation today and in the future
- What the CISO does and championing the need for competent CISOs to be supported across industry and enterprise.
- CISOs perspective on GDPR and how that has changed what they’re doing
• Cyberthreats - Theft, ransom, and cyberattack on the rise. CISO case studies
• How to discover threats before they happen, protect critical business assets and build a robust strategy to recover from an attack.
• CyberTalent - is there really a shortage of skills and resource? What’s available to CISOs in their efforts to recruit?
|15:30-16:00 - Arrivals and Registration|
|16:00-16:10 - Welcome Address, Herbert Abben, Director SANS Institute EMEA|
|16:10-17:00 - IT Security Landscape 2019.|
Why actively defending our environments is more important than ever - Kai Thomsen, SANS Instructor
|17:00-18:00 - CISO Board Visions Q&A Panel|
|18:00-18:45 - Drinks & Snacks Served|
|18:45-19:15 - Roundtable discussions|
|19:15-19:30 - Closing Remarks, Herbert Abben, Director SANS Institute EMEA|
|19:30-22:30 - Dinner & Networking|