Free Summit: Thursday, May 25 | Live Online | Summit CPE Credits: 6Summit Co-Chairs: Frank Kim and Jerich Beason"Summits are a great way to meet and talk to the trail blazers; the individuals who each in their own way help shine a light for the rest of the community." - Michael Decker
Learn, share, and engage with fellow cybersecurity leaders
Are you a seasoned security leader working to build your program and gain executive support? Or are you a new security manager growing and getting the most out of your team? Maybe you came from a deeply technical role or a non-security role altogether and are looking for tips, tricks, and best practices to solve your day-to-day security leadership and management challenges?
If any of that sounds familiar join us at the annual SANS Cybersecurity Leadership Summit to hear what’s worked and what hasn’t worked for industry leading CISOs, directors, managers, and leaders.
The Cybersecurity Leadership Summit will address a wide range of topics, including:
- Manage and lead technical teams and security projects
- Effective communication with the executive team and business leaders
- Assessing threats and analyzing risk
- Implementing successful project management of security initiatives
- Building and leading a cloud security program
- Aligning security initiatives with organizational culture
- Handling positive negotiations with vendors
- Creating a talented team that includes selecting a managed service to supplement
- Gaining familiarity with legal and regulatory requirements
Top 5 Reasons to Attend A Summit
- In-depth technical talks
- Interactive panel discussions from industry leaders
- Networking with they industry's top experts, and your peers tackling the same hard-to-solve problems
- Access to Summit recordings and presentations
- As an attendee, you’ll walk away from your Summit experience with a fresh perspective, a better connection with the community and new tools that you can immediately leverage in your work.
What Attendees Say
"I've managed to learn something I didn't know from nearly every session, and I've been made aware of additional tools or methodologies that will help." - Dallas Moore
"I found the content provided by the majority of speakers to be relevant, actionable, timely, and of value for myself and my team." - Patrick Sampson