Practical Courses • Expert Instruction
SANS Cyber Threat Intelligence Training, DC Metro offers cutting-edge,
in-person training classes that will help you master techniques that can
be used to protect your organization and advance
your career. Our courses are full of important and
immediately useful techniques that you can put to work as soon as you
return to your office.
Join us for:
- Top Cyber Threat Intelligence and DFIR courses
- Immersive training without home or office distractions
- Direct access to world-renowned SANS instructors
Limited In-Person seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot!
SANS Live Training Features:
- Training on the cutting edge: All courses align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC certifications: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains and job-specific roles.
- A superior investment: Focused, immersion learning without distractions, plus opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
What attendees say about their SANS training experience:
“SANS courses are extremely valuable because of all the hands-on material and their connection to the real world.”
– Tor Nilsson, SecurityLink AB
“The instruction at SANS is top-notch. I have been to several SANS training courses and they never disappoint. The instructors bring real life experiences and show the students how the material can be applied.”
- Thomas Seck, Johns Hopkins APL
“The labs are giving me a chance to see the course content first hand and interact with it. It's doing a good job of letting me play with it and really seeing how the tools and methodologies work.”
- Ryan Moeller, Eureka Strategic Consulting
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and well-being in mind, we are working closely with
the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest
standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees. Please scroll down
to the Location section below for additional Health & Safety
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.
If you would prefer to attend this event Live Online, please register here for the virtual edition.