1. What is the SANS Security Awareness library of content?
SANS Security Awareness, a division of the SANS Institute, provides organizations with a complete and comprehensive security awareness solution, enabling them to easily and effectively manage the human cybersecurity risk that exists across their entire organization.
2. What content am I entitled to?
Students of LDR433: Managing Human Risk are entitled to receive a 30-day license to SANS Security Awareness library of EndUser training content at no additional cost.
3. How long does my access last?
The free license lasts for 30 days from the date the access is granted and email is sent to the student.
4. How do I gain access to the SSA 30-day free license?
Upon completion of the course, students are invited to request their 30-day license via unique webform.
5. Where do I go for tech support?
If you are having trouble getting your free 30-day license up and running, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Where can I send feedback and non-technical questions?
While we have a large pool of security expertise to help author our training, we want to hear from the community at large on how we are doing. If there are added topics that you’d like to see SANS cover we’d love to hear about it! Please email SSAcontentfeedback@sans.org with your idea.