Get a New MacBook Air, Toshiba Portégé Z30 or $800 Discount With Any vLive Course For a Limited Time
Don't miss this window of opportunity to choose either a MacBook Air, Toshiba Portégé Z30 or an $800 discount to go with your vLive course! More than 30 courses are eligible for this special offer, and all allow you to complete SANS top hands-on cyber security training from your own laptop.
Redeem this limited time offer in two simple steps:
- Choose a qualifying vLive course
- Use the discount code of your choice at checkout:
- MACF15 to receive a MacBook Air
- PCF15 to receive a Toshiba Portégé Z30
- 800F15 to receive an $800 discount
Qualifying vLive courses include:
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Sep. 1
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations - begins Oct. 6
- SEC505: Securing Windows with PowerShell and the Critical Security Controls - begins Oct. 12
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Nov. 2
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Aug. 4
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling - begins Sep. 14
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking - begins Oct. 6
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Nov. 9
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling - begins Dec. 8
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 15
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics - begins Aug. 11
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response - begins Sep. 22
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Oct. 20
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques - begins Nov. 10
- FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis - begins Dec. 1
- MGT414: SANS +S Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam - begins Sep. 8
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression - begins Nov. 3
- MGT414: SANS +S Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam - begins Dec. 7
- DEV522: Defending Web Applications Security Essentials - begins Aug. 3
- DEV541: Secure Coding in Java/JEE: Developing Defensible Applications - begins Oct. 26
- DEV544: Secure Coding in .NET: Developing Defensible Applications - begins Oct. 27
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to email@example.com. You can also call (301)654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Standard Time].
Terms & Conditions
MacBook Air and Toshiba Portégé Z30 are only available to individuals in the United States or Canada. The $800 discount is available globally. This offer expires on July 29, 2015 and payment must be received by this date in order to participate in the offer. Allow up to 4 weeks for MacBook Air or Toshiba Portégé Z30 delivery. For Canada and APO addresses, please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Canada customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties, taxes or customs fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Credit. Degree and special program courses are not eligible for this offer, inquire for details. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value. MacBook Air is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Toshiba Portégé Z30 is a registered trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
Apple MacBook Air 11.6"
- 1.6GHz Intel Dual-Core Core i5, Turbo up to 2.7GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 128GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
- 4GB 1600MHz RAM
- 2560 x 1600 resolution
- OS Maverick
- HD Webcam & Graphics
- USB, Thunderbolt
Toshiba Portégé Z30 13.3"
- 1.7 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 with Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 up to 2.7GHz
- 128GB mSATA solid state drive
- 8GB RAM
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Windows 8.1
- HD Webcam & Graphics
- USB, HDMI
SANS Essentials Training Limited Time Special: Two-For-One Pricing on SEC401 and MGT414 - vLive Only!
For a limited time, two students can register for either SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style or MGT414: SANS +S Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam for the price of one!
This offer only applies to the vLive sessions of SEC401 and MGT414 that begin in September, and enrollment at this reduced rate ends August 19! For more information, view the BOGO Special Offer page.
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds?
The SANS Universal Voucher Credit Program allows your organization to make an initial training investment and earn bonus savings on that investment. SANS will give you an additional 5% bonus if you use your Voucher Credits exclusively for SANS OnDemand or vLive training.
Learn more at: https://www.sans.org/vouchers#online
Group Training Discounts
Special pricing is available for groups and license pricing is available for companies looking to establish a training curriculum with live instruction.
Contact us today at vLive@sans.org to learn more or to discuss your needs.