Scaling Big Data Analytics: SANS Review of LogRhythm 7 Analytics and Intelligence Upgrades
- Friday, February 5th, 2016 at 3:00 PM EST (20:00:00 UTC)
- Dave Shackleford and Erick Ingleby
You can now attend the webcast using your mobile device!
When it comes to detecting and responding to breaches, time and accuracy matter most. In this webcast, Senior SANS Instructor Dave Shackleford discusses his experiences reviewing the newly-released LogRhythm 7. In this webcast, learn how LogRhythm reduces mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to response (MTTR) through machine-driven, real-time behavioral analytics, rapid forensic search and automated response.
Mr. Shackleford will highlight and demonstrate the following:
- Forensic investigations across structured and unstructured meta data
- Contextual and unstructured search for faster and more precise results
- Improved overall platform performance built on native clustering capabilities with faster processing, highly scalable indexing and automated load balancing
- Streamlined administration for reduced operating costs
- Accurate event prioritization and incident response orchestration with granular risk ratings and built-in case management
Register for this webcast and get early access to Dave Shackleford's written review of the LogRhythm 7 Security Intelligence Platform.
View the associated white paper here.
Dave Shackleford, a SANS analyst, instructor, course author, GIAC technical director and member of the board of directors for the SANS Technology Institute, is the founder and principal consultant with Voodoo Security. He has consulted with hundreds of organizations in the areas of security, regulatory compliance, and network architecture and engineering. A VMware vExpert, Dave has extensive experience designing and configuring secure virtualized infrastructures. He previously worked as chief security officer for Configuresoft and CTO for the Center for Internet Security. Dave currently helps lead the Atlanta chapter of the Cloud Security Alliance.
Erick Ingleby has over 11 years of experience in the network security industry. He has served as an end-user of SIEM products working as an analyst at Schriever Air Force Base's CERT and as an IT security consultant with Accuvant focused on SIEM deployments prior to coming to LogRhythm. At LogRhythm, Erick has pioneered post-sale channel and partner-enablement services for large, complex Enterprise and MSSP SOC deployments. Most recently Erick was instrumental in shaping new service offerings for retail cybercrime, compliance automation and incident support. Erick currently serves as a product manager helping to shape tactical roadmap development and perform industry and competitive analysis.