Industrial Control Systems Security Briefing
- Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014 at 5:30 PM EDT (21:30:00 UTC)
You can now attend the webcast using your mobile device!
Join the SANS Institute as we bring the SANS Industrial Control Systems Security Briefing to the Oil & Gas Community in the Houston area. This 1/2 day afternoon/evening event provides a unique opportunity to engage in dialogue around cybersecurity issues specific to the Oil/Gas Industry and learn about key solution capabilities/customer success stories.
In the Houston area? Please plan to attend this event in person.
Register here for the Industrial Control Systems Security Briefing
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm: Registration and Networking
- 4:30pm - 4:45pm: Opening Remarks Mike Assante, SANS Director - ICS & SCADA
- 4:45pm - 5:15pm: Keynote - Oil & Gas Cybersecurity Threats Graham Speake, Vice President, NexDefense
- 5:15pm - 5:30pm: Networking Break
- 5:30pm - 6:15pm: Noble Energy Case Study Andrew Ginter, VP Industrial Security, Waterfall Security Solutions Stuart Bailey, Senior Information Security Analyst, Noble Energy Chris Jardine, Sr Enterprise Systems Analyst, Noble Energy
- 6:15pm - 7:00pm: ICS Security Panel - How Should We Think About ICS Security in the Age of Targeted ICS Attacks? Moderator: Mike Assante, SANS Director - ICS & SCADA Panelists: Lior Frenkel, Co-Founder and CEO, Waterfall Security Solutions Del Rodillas, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Palo Alto Networks William Gage, SCADA Security Supervisor, Enterprise Products Eric Cornelius, Director of Critical Infrastructure and ICS, Cylance Justin Searle, Managing Partner, UtiliSec
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm: Tales From the Field - Securing ICS Eric Cornelius, Director of Critical Infrastructure and ICS, Cylance
- 7:30pm - 7:40pm: Closing Remarks Justin Searle, Managing Partner, UtiliSec
- 7:40pm - ??: Networking Reception