It's no secret that continuous innovation and speed to market are mandating dynamic paradigm shifts in how companies conceive, develop and implement IT operations and security strategies. While this is all fine and well for the DevOps teams, for the folks managing security, these innovations bring up new challenges. Modern applications must be architected and managed with security in mind from the get-go, and building a SaaS offering that has security baked in is a whole new game.
DevSecOps is the name of the game, but there isn't always a clear path to implementation and adoption. Between protecting against major attacks that arrive on a daily basis to maintaining compliance with strict regulations, leaving the boundaries of traditional IT can leave some security professionals quaking in their boots.
Fear not, friends! There is a way to be secure and compliant in the cloud with the right approach. In this webinar, George Gerchow, VP of Security and Compliance at Sumo Logic, will do a deep dive into the steps it takes to successfully implement and maintain DevSecOps in your organization at scale. He will be discussing:
- - 'What it took to build a world-class data analytics service on AWS from the ground up
- - 'technologies used to gain necessary operational and security visibility
- - 'tips and tricks to maintain optimal levels of performance, integrity and availability of the data
- - 'How to best approach regulatory compliance in the cloud in pursuing certifications like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, CSA STAR, TRUSTe, SOC 2, Type 2, etc.
- - 'Challenges encountered in the journey and how they were addressed