How to Detect SQL Injection & XSS Attacks with AlienVault USM
- Wednesday, July 15th, 2015 at 1:00 PM EDT (17:00:00 UTC)
- Mark Allen and Garrett Gross
You can now attend the webcast using your mobile device!
They may be the oldest tricks in the book, but SQL injection and cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks still put a hurt on thousands of web applications every year, impacting millions of users--your users and customers. SIEM solutions are essential in finding these exposures quickly, by collecting and correlating data to spot patterns and alert you of an attack. Join us for this demo to learn more about how these attacks work and how AlienVault USM gives you the built-in intelligence you need to spot trouble quickly.
- How these attacks work and what you can do to protect your network
- What data you need to collect to identify the warning signs of an attack
- How to identify impacted assets so you can quickly limit the damage
- ow AlienVault USM simplifies detection with built-in correlation rules & threat intelligence
Mark Allen, the sales manager at AlienVault, has been engaged in information security and system administration for more than 15 years. He has extensive experience taking complex concepts and making them easier to understand. Mark has held a variety of technical roles from help desk to litigation support to systems engineer and IT director for accounting and law firms and large companies such as Epicor, Dell, and Solarwinds.
Garrett comes from a diverse IT background, including network/systems administration and sales engineering. As a former practitioner, he understands the challenges that businesses face and leverages that insight to fine tune how AlienVault markets to the community.