Final Week to Get a GIAC Certification Attempt or $400 Off with your SANS vLive Training! Register by March 1!
SANS Institute's professional, online information security training platform vLive allow you to complete world-leading courses anywhere, at anytime. Get a GIAC Certification Attempt with your course purchase or take $400 Off your course for a limited time!
SANS most popular courses are eligible for this limited time offer, simply use your preferred discount code when you checkout to participate. Offer Ends March 1. Learn more about GIAC Certifications at www.giac.org.
Get started by following three easy registration steps:
- Choose a qualifying vLive course
- Use your preferred discount code at checkout
- GIAB17 a GIAC Certification Attempt (be sure to check the box next to the certification attempt at checkout)
- 400B17 to receive a $400 discount
Qualifying vLive courses include:
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations - begins March 13
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins April 11
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations - begins September 5
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins October 30
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins December 4
- SEC301: Intro to Information Security - begins December 12
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Feb. 14
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling - begins April 17
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins May 9
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling - begins Sep. 5
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth - begins Sep. 11
- SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing, and Ethical Hacking - begins Oct. 17
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Nov. 13
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender - begins Nov. 21
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics, Incident Response, and Threat Hunting - begins Feb. 20
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Feb. 28
- FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics - begins March 27
- FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis - begins June 6
- FOR578: Cyber Threat Intelligence - begins June 12
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Aug. 15
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics, Incident Response, and Threat Hunting - begins Oct. 16
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression(TM) - begins May 22
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins July 17
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Sep. 19
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Nov. 7
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to email@example.com. You can also call (301) 654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Standard Time].
Terms & Conditions:
The $400 discount and GIAC Certification Attempt are available globally. This offer expires March 1, 2017, and payment must be received by this expiration date to participate in the offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Program. This offer does not apply when courses are incorporated into certain larger SANS-related special programs, including the graduate program of the SANS Technology Institute. SANS course offerings are subject to change at any time, please refer back to SANS.org for up-to-date course information. SANS shall not be held liable for students who elect marketing promotions or discounts that are not consistent with their employer's Standards of Conduct and/or procurement standards. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value.
SANS Voucher Program
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds? Based upon the amount of your training investment, your organization may be eligible to receive, from SANS, bonus funds to apply toward training. And, through the Voucher Admin Tool, your organization can centrally manage training budgets, approve course registrations, and view OnDemand course progress.
Learn more by visiting our Voucher Program page.