Take 10% Off Any vLive Course Now Through October 21
Develop critical cybersecurity knowledge and skills live online in the evenings with SANS Institute's convenient and flexible online training platform vLive. Through October 21, you can save 10% off any eligible vLive course - learn more below.
Take two simple steps to redeem this promotion:
- Choose a qualifying vLive course
- Use discount code PCTJ15 at checkout
Qualifying vLive courses include:
- SEC505: Securing Windows with PowerShell and the Critical Security Controls - begins Oct. 12
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Nov. 2
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender - begins Jan. 18
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations - begins Feb. 2
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Feb. 8
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Nov. 9
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling - begins Dec. 8
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 15
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling - begins Mar. 22
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Apr. 11
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Jun. 27
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Oct. 20
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques - begins Nov. 10
- FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis - begins Dec. 1
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Jan. 25
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics and Incident Response - begins May 10
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques - begins Jun. 21
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression - begins Nov. 3
- MGT414: SANS +S Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam - begins Dec. 7
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Apr. 25
- DEV541: Secure Coding in Java/JEE: Developing Defensible Applications - begins Oct. 26
- DEV544: Secure Coding in .NET: Developing Defensible Applications - begins Oct. 27
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (301) 654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Standard Time].
Terms & Conditions
The 10% discount offer is available globally. Use discount code PCTJ15 to redeem the offer. The offer expires on October 21, 2015 and payment must be received by this expiration date to participate in the offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Credit. Degree and special program courses are not eligible for this offer, inquire for details. SANS course offerings are subject to change at any time, please refer back to SANS.org for up-to-date course information. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value.
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds?
The SANS Universal Voucher Credit Program allows your organization to make an initial training investment and earn bonus savings on that investment. SANS will give you an additional 5% bonus if you use your Voucher Credits exclusively for SANS OnDemand or vLive training.
Learn more at: https://www.sans.org/vouchers#online
Group Training Discounts
Special pricing is available for groups and license pricing is available for companies looking to establish a training curriculum with live instruction.
Contact us today at vLive@sans.org to learn more or to discuss your needs.