Multi-Sponsored Surveys and Reports
Developed by SANS experts, these surveys and reports focus on trending security topics and provide decision-makers and influencers actionable take-aways.
2022 multi-sponsored survey and report calendar is now available.
SANS Director of Emerging Security Trends John Pescatore will interview a designated end-user of your product to provide a testimonial on their selection, deployment, and experience with using your services.
Samples of Sponsored Content
- Custom Survey: What Security Practitioners Really Do When It Comes to Security Testing – Matt Bromiley
- Product Review: Investigating Like Sherlock: A SANS Review of QRadar Advisor with Watson – Matt Bromiley
- White Paper: Red, Blue and Purple Teams: Combining Your Security Capabilities for the Best Outcome – Chris Dale
- WhatWorks: WhatWorks in Maintaining Deep Security and Enabling Detection and Response Across Data Center and Cloud Apps
- Multi-Sponsor Survey: SANS 2021 Cyber Threat Intelligence Survey