As some of you already know, I teach a two day course called MGT 433 which focuses on how to build, execute and maintain a successful awareness program. By successful I mean not only does the course ensure your awareness program is compliant but you effectively change user behaviors (and look good while doing it). The course covers
- How to get budget and management support.
- Determining WHO is the target of your program,
- Determine WHAT you will teach them.
- Determine HOW you will communicate the content.
- Developing an execution plan.
- Metrics to to track changes in behavior and success of your program.
- Enforcement & improvement.