The Summit Call for Presentations is OPEN!
SANS Ransomware Summit | May 31 | Live Online
Speaking at a SANS Summit gives you the opportunity to engage with thousands of cybersecurity professionals, to share your expertise, and to expand your network. If you have original content to share with the community, we encourage you to submit a talk proposal.
The Summit will bring together cybersecurity professionals and leading experts from around the world for a day of in-depth talks and discussions focused on ransomware prevention, detection, response, and recovery.
To get a taste of the type of dynamic presentations and speakers we're looking for, check out these talks from the 2023 Summit.
We are looking for talks that are focused on but not limited to:
- Defending against and responding to ransomware
- Tools and techniques for hunting ransomware operators
- The ransomware operator's toolbox - what tools and malware they use
- The ransomware affiliate model/Ransomware-as-a-Service (RaaS) ecosystem
- Ransomware beyond encryption - double extortion, exfiltration of information, Denial of Service threats
- Talks focused on MITRE ATT&CK Tactics
- Panel Submissions
For a more comprehensive list of possible topics, please click through to the submission page for more detail
Submission Deadline: Friday, February 16 by 5pm ET
Questions? Email SummitSpeakers@sans.org.