This virtual tournament will host hundreds of players from all across the Middle East.
Dates: May 31st - June 1st
Start Time: 8:00 am AST (Open for 48 hours)
The challenges in this free CTF are perfect for practitioners at the foundation and intermediate skill level and use real-world scenarios, testing their skills across a wide spectrum of cybersecurity disciplines in a fun and competitive environment.
Are you the regions’ best Cyber Warrior? Test your skills against your peers during this one and only regional Middle East CTF which SANS has set up in light of GISEC! If you’re keen on learning more about running your own CTF, don’t hesitate to visit us at GISEC at stand SS1-C14.
“I really enjoyed the challenges and the “real-life” aspect of the CTF. I am very much looking forward to the next SANS CTF tournament!” – CTF player from UBS Switzerland
How to Register
- New to SANS? Create an account hereNew to SANS? Create an account hereTo sign-up for this CTF, follow these steps: - Create your Account & check your email - Log into your account & verify details - Visit Account Dashboard & register
- Already have an account? Login to register!Already have an account? Login to register!If you’ve already got an account, please login and look for a notice in your dashboard about the CTF. You can register for the CTF there.
Who Can Play?
Anyone with a good foundation of cybersecurity knowledge will be able to take part. If you’re just getting started in cyber or if you’re a more seasoned pro, there is something for you to enjoy.
Looking for a Tournament of your own?
Are you looking to play a CTF or Cyber Range within your own organization? Select a private cyber range experience for your team to assess or advance their skills to meet the unique needs of your organization. SANS will help you to:
- Define Learning Objectives
- Develop Scorecards
- Configure Content & Platform
Rules of Engagement
- The CTF is capped at 300 players.
- Every individual who wishes to take part must register. These challenges are designed for individual players rather than teams.
- Please share this page with your colleagues or friends if they would like to join.
- Only register if you can absolutely 100% participate. These CTFs are great fun, challenging and places go fast.
- Signing up for this CTF can only be done by creating a SANS Account. A week before the CTF, you will receive an email confirming your participation and you will be able to finalize your CTF participation through the SANS Account Portal.
- Please feel free to share the CTF with your colleagues if you're looking to play with your team. But know that we will cap the CTF at 10 people per organisation. If you're looking to play with more than 10 players from your organisation, we ask you reach out to us to discuss Private CTF and Tournament options.
- Have fun!