Cutting-Edge New Courses From Industry Experts
Get Started on Your 2022 Goals
What are your training goals for 2022? Watch the video to hear stories about what SANS alumni thought of their training courses, instructors, and labs.
See how we can help you achieve your goals through immersive cyber security training led by real-world practitioners.
See What's New!
SANS Live Training Events Featuring New Courses
SANS Live Training Features
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
View a SANS Live Online Demo
Are you curious to see how SANS Live Online works? SANS Live Online training events offer interactive courses taught by real-world practitioners, real-time support from GIAC-certified TAs, hands-on labs, an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event, and four months of access to your course lectures after the event.
In this Live Online demonstration, you will walk through several lab environments, including labs run in a VM on your computer and remotely accessed labs. You will also see how you can interact with peers, TAs, and your instructor using Slack.