We are excited to introduce the SANS Law Enforcement Training Initiative. This initiative has been set-up to support law enforcement officials across the EMEA region in obtaining SANS training that helps them improve their existing skill-set.
Our SANS Law Enforcement Training initiative applies a 25% promotion to the list price of all Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) courses offered live or online across the EMEA region. This includes the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Mainland Europe, Middle East and Africa. This initiative is valid for both single-seat and multiple-seat purchase, for any organisation. There may be a limit in the number of seats offered per class event, due to capacity.
Who is eligible for this initiative?
An individual can qualify for this programme under one of the following two requirements:
- Active-duty law enforcement professional in EMEA
- Professionals in support of law enforcement in EMEA if the unit you support is directly funding your training.
Which courses qualify for this initiative
How many seats may each organisation request under the SANS Law Enforcement Training Initiative?
There is no limit, but if your department is intending to train more than one individual, we recommend also talking to a SANS Sales representative to explore our voucher programme options.
How do I apply?
Complete the SANS Law Enforcement Training Initiative form and identify the following information for the class you wish to take:
- Course number or name
- Desired delivery format (OnDemand, Live Online, In-Person)
- Complete name and title of applicant(s), including department email address.
- Timeline (when would you want to take this training)
SANS will contact you with a promotional code if all criteria for the initiative have been met or if we have any further questions.
This program allows us to help individual Law Enforcement professionals reinforce their skills in digital forensics and incident response and ensure they learn the latest techniques to combat crime and streamline everyday investigations.
The LocalLaw50 Program applies a 50% promotion to the list price of all Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) or Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) courses offered live or online in North America, and the Annual DFIR Summit event. This program is valid for a single-seat purchase, per organization, and may be limited in the number of seats offered per class event.
To learn more, watch this webcast:
SANS Law Enforcement Appreciation Programs
Preview the OSINT courses available for this program:
- SEC497: Practical Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- SEC587: Advanced Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Gathering and Analysis
Preview the DFIR courses available for this program:
- FOR308: Digital Forensics Essentials
- FOR498: Digital Acquisition and Rapid Triage (GBFA)
- FOR500: Windows Forensic Analysis (GCFE)
- FOR508: Advanced Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Digital Forensics (GCFA)
- FOR509: Enterprise Cloud Forensics and Incident Response (GCFR)
- FOR518: Mac and iOS Forensic Analysis and Incident Response (GIME)
- FOR528: Ransomware for Incident Responders
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics: Threat Hunting, Analysis, and Incident Response (GNFA)
- FOR578: Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI)
- FOR585: Smartphone Forensic Analysis In-Depth (GASF)
- FOR608: Enterprise-Class Incident Response & Threat Hunting
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques (GREM)
- FOR710: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Advanced Code Analysis
Requirements for the LocalLaw50 Program:
- You are an active-duty State or Local Law Enforcement Professional or a Professional in support of State/Local Law Enforcement and the unit you support is directly funding your training.
- You are enrolling in:
- SANS Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) course offered live or online in North America
- SANS Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) course offered live or online in North America
- the annual DFIR Summit event
If your organization meets these criteria, please complete the LEO Appreciation Program Submission Form and our team can generate a promotion code for live or online SANS training courses, or for a seat at the annual DFIR Summit. For more information check the Program's FAQs or email LocalLaw50@sans.org.
The program is only applicable for future events and cannot be combined with any other SANS promotions or discounts. The program applies only to the course or Summit. It cannot be used for GIAC certifications or bundled SANS offerings. Program is offered in North America Only.