CyberThreat 2022 Call for Presentations is OPEN!
CyberThreat 2022 | September 12-13 | London, UK & Live Online
Speaking at a SANS Summit gives you the opportunity to engage with hundreds of cybersecurity professionals, to share your expertise, and to expand your network. If you have original content to share with the community, we encourage you to submit a talk proposal.
CyberThreat 2022 will bring together the UK and Europe's cybersecurity community. Designed for security practitioners and spanning the full spectrum of offensive and defensive disciplines, the summit has a strong technical emphasis.
Do you think you have something worth sharing with your peers? Have you uncovered a new exploit or a cool defensive technique? Perhaps you can share with the audience how you managed to solve a very complex case using the latest tools and techniques, or perhaps a surprising forensic methodology? Your story is worth sharing!
Here are some potential topics to present
We welcome talks spanning the spectrum of offensive, defensive and forensic disciplines, especially those with a practical element, or subject matter that can be used to drive discussion and further understanding.
- Handling an incident with particularly challenging elements (non-file based malware, in technology domains, remotely)
- Incident response or management case studies with a unique or interesting twist
- Threat profiles - ideally with a focus on APTs or actors exhibiting novel/complex approaches.
- Novel techniques for threat detection, forensic methodologies or analysis and threat tracking stories
We’re also interested in talks that cover the development, implementation and practical application of standards and approaches that push the field forwards.
While our emphasis is unapologetically technical, we're also interested in the personal journeys that lay behind the discoveries, analytical challenges and breakthroughs. The most highly valued CyberThreat presentations have been those that deliver content that our delegates can use while telling a story that they can relate to.
Why present at the Summit?
- Promotion of your speaking session and company recognition via the CyberThreat Summit website and social media.
- Access to a friendly, supportive environment to develop and enhance your virtual public speaking skills
- Complimentary pass to the Summit
- Exclusive invitation to the speakers dinner pre-event
CyberThreat is an event where we strive to commune knowledge on the latest threats and vulnerabilities, sharing discoveries and igniting debate within the entire community. Do you think you have something worth sharing with your peers? Have you uncovered a new exploit or a cool way to thwart some of the latest hacks? Or perhaps you can share with the audience how you managed to solve a complex case using the latest forensic methodology? Your story is worth sharing.
Submission Deadline: Friday 3rd June 2022
Questions? Email email@example.com
Practical Advice for Submitting a Talk
Giving presentations at conferences is a great way to share your expertise, expand your professional network, and bolster your personal brand. But how do you submit a proposal that sets you apart from the crowd? Britta Glade, Director of Content for RSA Conference, and Dawn Cappelli, CISO of Rockwell Automation and program committee member for RSA Conference, have reviewed literally thousands of proposals, and share their tips for getting yours noticed and selected.