Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
Find just the right balance of work and play at New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center. The hotel is housed in a renovated 19th century cotton mill that now boasts modern amenities. Discover unique accommodations and event spaces that are the perfect pairing for your work or leisure visit to the historic Crescent City.
Special Rates Available
A special discounted rate of $216.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. These rates include high speed Internet in your room but are only available for a limited time. Reservations made after Monday, March 27, 2017 will be at a higher rate.
When calling the hotel, you must mention that you are attending the SANS Event to get the discounted rate. Please note that the group rate is based on availability.Click here to make reservation
Advantages of staying at the event hotel include:
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- You gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the hotel that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
- New Orleans is known as the Crawfish Capital of the World.
- The first opera in the U.S. was performed in New Orleans in 1796.
- There are almost half as many alligators as there are people in Louisiana.
- Lunch--utilize your hour-plus to fuel up for the rest of the day! Here's what's close.
- Mulate's - The original Cajun Restaurant. A 2-minute walk from the hotel. Find directions here.
- Ugly Dog Saloon & BBQ - Featuring $8 lunches you can't go wrong. 2-blocks from the hotel. Find directions here.
- Two Chicks Cafe - Breakfast served all day. Great gluten-free options. A 2-minute walk from the hotel. Find directions here.
- Dinner--whether you go sit-down or fast-casual, have fun exploring the city offerings.
- Cochon Butcher - From sandwiches to charcuterie and cheese, this wine bar is sure to please. Around the block from the hotel. Find directions here.
- Cane and Table - A small, but eclectic menu of small and large plates. A 10-minute car ride from the hotel. Find directions here.
- La Boca - A classic Argentinian steakhouse set in an exposed brick building. A 5-minute walk from the hotel. Find directions here.