We are pleased invite you to SANS Secure Singapore 2013 this March at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. We have six courses planned with top SANS instructors: Bryce Galbraith (SEC504), Stephen Sims (SEC660), Paul A. Henry (FOR585), Jess Garcia (FOR610), Pieter Danhieux (SEC542), and Nick Klein (SEC408). Don't miss the opportunity to take one of the courses below from these SANS rock stars.
Classes at our recent events have sold out, so you may wish to register early to avoid disappointment. Also, don't miss the Special Event: Incident Response and Forensics in the Cloud presented by SANS Senior Instructor Paul A. Henry as an enhancement to your training!
- New! FOR585: Advanced Smartphone and Mobile Device Forensics with Instructor SANS Senior Paul A. Henry
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling (GIAC-GCIH) with SANS Certified Instructor Bryce Galbraith
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GIAC-GWAPT) with SANS Certified Instructor Pieter Danhieux
- SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking (GIAC-GXPN) with SANS Senior Instructor Stephen Sims
- FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth (GIAC-GCFE) with Instructor Nick Klein
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques (GIAC-GREM) with SANS Certified Instructor Jess Garcia
SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling is an excellent topic- great instructor. The world is moving in this direction, might as well get ahead of the main stream. - Sanjeev Shah, Honeywell
FOR408 is a great course to get into content activities and forensics. Covers a large number of tools which is great. - Brett Eckert, Weatherford
FOR610 has allowed me to put into practice lots of theory I have learned online and in course while having an experienced instructor to help understand my errors. - Minesri Kotadia, Stroz Friedberg
Web App assessment is currently what I do. SEC542 really fills in the gaps in on-the-job training. - James Kelly, Blue Canopy LLP
Please see click on any course name on our Event Home Page to see our complete course descriptions.
Please feel welcome contact us at AsiaPacific@sans.org for further information on this exciting lineup. We look forward to reconnecting with you at SANS Secure Singapore 2014!
MD Asia Pacific