Understanding Your ICS Topologies
- Robert M. Lee
- Thursday, January 28th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm
In this presentation Robert M. Lee will discuss how to understand your ICS topologies to include data flows, asset identification, and the visualization of your network. This critical component of security plays a significant role in defense of the network as well as fundamental situational awareness required for the configuration and safe operation of networked devices. The talk will include recommended methodologies and available tools to help address this issue while showcasing why the need is so vital.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- Master's Degree Presentation: Presentations given by SANS Technology Institute's Master's Degree candidates.