SANS Security East 2014 Twitter Trivia Contest
Enter to Win an iPad!
Each Tuesday morning from Nov 19 thru Dec 17, 2013 we will post a new question related to the upcoming SANS Institute Security East (SEC East) Conference. The answers to these questions can be found on this event website and associated documents. It's simple to enter to win an iPad. Follow these steps:Tweet #SANSSECEast">
- Follow us on Twitter.
- On Tuesday mornings, visit our Twitter account for the next question.
- Visit this site to find the answer to the question.
- Send your answer to Twitter@SANS.org by 9pm EST of the same day the question is posted.
Each time you answer a trivia question correctly, your name will be included in a drawing to win an iPad. If the winner attends a long course at Security East, he/she will also receive a free OnDemand bundle! The winner will be announced on December 19th, 2013. Good luck!
Twitter Trivia Contest Questions & Answers:
Question #1. November 19th, 2013
Question: "Name 3 types of mobile devices covered in Josh Wright's SEC 575 course."
Answer: BlackBerry 10, Apple iOS 7, and Android 4.3 devices
Question #2. November 26th, 2013
Question: "By which date must you book your room at the Sheraton New Orleans to get SANS special rates?"
Answer: December 27th, 2013
Question #3. December 3rd, 2013
Question: "Which of SANS Senior Instructors is delivering a bonus SANS@Night talk on Security Fairytales?"
Answer: Kevin Johnson
Question #4. December 10th, 2013
Question: "What topic will Fred Kerby teach on Day 3"
Answer: SEC301: Intro to Information Security
Question #5. December 17th, 2013
Question: "Attend Sec East and you can earn 1 of 10 GIAC certs. List them all."
Answer: GISF, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GWAPT, GPEN, GMOB, GCFA, GREM and GSNA.
Congratulations to Marc Uydess. Thanks to all participants!!
- Entry: Each participant may respond only once for a given question (5 questions, so 5 entries total per person). Contest begins on Tuesday, Nov 19th and ends Tuesday, Dec 17th. Responses must be submitted by that evening at 9pm EST. Each time a person answers the question correctly, their name will be included in the drawing.
- Prize: First place winner will receive an iPad, and as a bonus prize, if the winner attends a class at Security East 2014 we will also give them a complimentary OnDemand bundle.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the contest depend upon the total number of all eligible entries received in the contest period, regardless of method of participation.
- Release of Liability: SANS is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures.
- Important: This contest is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter. By participating in the promotion, each Participant releases and agrees to indemnify Twitter and hold it harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, or damages.