The War for Cyber Talent
To see the Cyber Talent Workshop agenda click HERE
This new half day bonus session will explore the urgent issue of the war for cyber talent. The supply for cyber and information security professionals is currently not able to meet the rapidly growing demand for talent. Many industry commentators have predicted that the demand for cyber talent will grow at over twice the pace of available supply. While this is exciting for professionals in the field seeking career growth and new challenges, it poses major business issues for organizations.
In this bonus session we will explore the war for cyber talent in depth. You will hear from industry experts about the talent supply and demand pipeline and best practices from leading companies. In keeping with the SANS promise, you will leave this session with practical ideas you can implement in your organization.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Cyber talent defined; who are we now and what will we be when we grow up.
- The supply and demand for cyber talent; peeling back the onion to better understand the challenges we face
- How to build a talent strategy for addressing your organization's cyber needs
- What are the emerging best practices for human capital in cutting edge companies
- Finding and keeping the next generation of cyber leaders
- Is cyber talent an emerging path to the C Suite of the future?
- How to bring IT and HR together for competitive advantage in your organization
- Addressing diversity in cyber talent; The VetSuccess and Women's Academy programs
Space will be limited for this exciting new session, so sign up today
Thu Aug 20th, 2015
8:00 AM - 12:15 PM