General Session - Welcome to SANS
- Bryan Simon
- Monday, February 8th, 8:15am - 8:45am
Join us for a 30-minute overview to help you get the most out of your SANS training experience. You will receive event information and learn about programs and resources offered by SANS. This brief session will answer many questions and get your training experience off to a great start. This session will be valuable to all attendees but is highly recommended for first time attendees.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Master's Degree Presentation: Presentations given by SANS Technology Institute's Master's Degree candidates.
Monday, February 8
Tuesday, February 9
|CISO Hot Topic: Communicating to and Influencing CEOs and Boards of Directors: What Works and What to Avoid||John Pescatore, Alan Paller||Tuesday, February 9th, 4:00pm - 6:30pm||Vendor Event|
|Card Fraud 101||G. Mark Hardy||Tuesday, February 9th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Offensive Countermeasures, Active Defenses, and Internet Tough Guys||John Strand||Tuesday, February 9th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
Wednesday, February 10
|The NEW CISSP exam was implemented on April 15, 2015||David R. Miller||Wednesday, February 10th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Shoestring Virtualization - Reducing the Risk to Small Business Data from Compromised Remote Networks||Christopher Jarko - Master's Degree Candidate||Wednesday, February 10th, 8:15pm - 8:55pm||Master's Degree Presentation|