Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
When you arrive at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park, you'll find a charming neighborhood in the heart of Washington, DC filled with amazing restaurants and quaint shops. With a Metro stop just outside the doors and area airports close by, it's a premier city destination just two Metro stops from everything DC has to offer.
A special discounted rate of $209.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate or utilize the web link below. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and fitness center access and are only available through June 30, 2017. To make reservations, please call (800) 228-9290 or (202) 328-2000 and ask for the SANS group rate or utilize the web link below:Marriott Wardman Park SANS Attendee and Government Per Diem Booking Link
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park:
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expense, and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Current On-site self-parking is $45 per day and valet parking is $50 per day. Prices are subject to change. Garage height clearance is 5 feet 10 inches.
Directions to the hotel from the major entries into the city:
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - 7 miles
- Follow the signs to Washington D.C. (George Washington Parkway).
- Take I-395 North to Route 1 (Route 1 is the 14th Street Bridge).
- Merge to the far left lane on the bridge and follow the signs for 14th Street.
- Take 14th Street for 1 mile.
- Turn left onto K Street. Continue on K for 5 blocks.
- Turn right onto Connecticut. Ave.
- Follow Connecticut. Ave. for 1 mile and cross over the William Taft Bridge.
- Make a left turn at the 3rd light after the bridge onto Woodley Rd.
- The Hotel entrance is on left.
Washington Dulles International Airport - 24 miles
- Follow the signs to Interstate 66 east to Washington.
- Follow I-66 to the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (US Route 50).
- Take the Constitution Ave exit off of the bridge.
- Continue on Constitution for 6 blocks.
- Make a left turn onto 17th Street. This will change to Connecticut Ave.
- Continue on Connecticut. Ave. for 1 mile.
- Cross over the William Taft Bridge.
- Make a left turn at the 3rd light after the bridge onto Woodley Ave.
- The hotel entrance is on the left.
Other transportation options:
Metro - Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan (Red Line) - 0.1 miles SE
Bus and Train - Union Station - 3.5 miles SE