Welcome to SANSFIRE 2017
- 45+ hands-on information security courses taught by the industry's top instructors
- Core NetWars Experience & DFIR NetWars Tournament: July 27 - 28
- State of the Internet Panel Discussion with the SANS ISC (Internet Storm Center) Incident Handlers: July 24
Information Security Training in Washington, DC
Information security training in Washington, DC from SANS Institute, the global leader in information security training. At SANSFIRE 2017, SANS offers more than 45 hands-on, immersion-style security training courses taught by real-world practitioners. The site of SANSFIRE 2017 (July 22-29) is Washington Marriott Wardman Park.
- One-Day Course: Begins on Sunday, July 23
- Two-Day Courses: Begin on Saturday, July 22
- Four-, Five-, and Six-Day Courses: Begin on Monday, July 24
- NetWars Tournaments: Thursday, July 27 and Friday, July 28 at 6:30 p.m.