Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
Discover the vibrant culture and natural beauty of Southern California right outside your door at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. Ideally situated on San Diego Bay between the San Diego Convention Center and the city's popular Seaport Village, this hotel offers a spectacular waterfront resort-like setting, complete with shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. The city comes to life at night - Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is within walking distance to restaurants, bars and nightclubs located in the ever popular Gaslamp District.
Special Rates Available
A special discounted rate of $221.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. Government rooms are only available at the Hyatt on May 10-15, 2017. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through April 17, 2017. To make reservations, please call (619) 232-1234 and ask for the SANS group rate or SANS government rate or use the booking link below: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SANS2017
Should you need a government room beginning May 8 or through May 16, an overflow block of government per diem rooms has been secured at the Westin Gaslamp , 0.6 miles from the Hyatt. These rates are available with proper ID and include high speed Internet in your room. Rooms are available through April 17, 2017. To make reservations, please call 619-239-2200 and ask for the SANS government rate or use the booking link below: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1608267895&key=1B9449E5
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Manchester Grand Hyatt:
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expense, and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Manchester Grand Hyatt that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
All SANS attendees will receive a $5 discount off the prevailing, self-parking, rate daily. Please pick up a discount parking ticket chaser to use upon exiting the garage from the SANS Information Desk in the Harbor Ballroom Foyer.
Directions to the hotel from the major entries into the city:
From San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field): approximately 3 miles:
- When exiting the terminals, follow the signs to Downtown San Diego and Interstate 5.
- Stay in the right lane and this will deposit you onto North Harbor Drive.
- Continue south on North Harbor Drive approximately 3 miles along the waterfront.
- Go one block past the Seaport Village entrance (Kettner Boulevard).
- Turn right at Market Place into the hotel's main entrance.
San Diego Directions from Points North:
- Take I-5 South toward San Diego.
- Exit at Front Street (exit 17) toward the Civic Center.
- Continue straight to Front Street.
- Turn right onto W. Market Street and into the hotel's main entrance.
San Diego Directions from Points South:
- Take I-5 North to Cesar E. Chavez Parkway (exit 14B).
- Turn left onto Cesar E. Chavez Parkway.
- Take a right onto East Harbor Drive.
- Then turn left onto Market Street and into the hotel's main entrance.
San Diego Directions from Points East:
- Take I-8 West to CA 125 toward CA 94.
- Keep left to take CA 94W.
- Turn left on 17th Street.
- Turn right onto Market Street and into the hotel's main entrance.
San Diego Directions from Points West:
- Follow Harbor Drive east along San Diego Bay to downtown.
- Harbor Drive intersects with Market Street.