Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
Experience the upscale elegance of Grand Hyatt Washington, a full-service Washington, DC hotel. Centrally located in the trendy Penn Quarter near popular local attractions, the hotel is ideally situated for leisure and business travelers. Grand Hyatt Washington is a welcoming destination with a host of world-class services and amenities.
Special Rates Available
A special discounted rate of $189.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID but the specially negotiated SANS rate is lower (you need to call reservations if you want the SANS government rate). These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through August 12, 2013. To make reservations please use the following PassKey link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SANSCapitalCity2013
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Grand Hyatt Washington:
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at Grand Hyatt Washington, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at Grand Hyatt Washington that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In these cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
Directions to the hotel from the major entries into the city:
From Reagan National Airport: approximately 5 miles
- Take George Washington Memorial Parkway North.
- Merge onto US-1 N toward Washington. Stay straight to go onto 14th Street NW.
- Turn right onto New York Ave NW.
- Turn slight right onto H Street NW.
- Grand Hyatt Washington is on the corner of 11th and H Streets NW.
From Points South:
- Take I-95-N to 395 North.
- Continue over the 14th Street Bridge, then merge into the right lane.
- Take the exit for 12th Street.
- Continue through the tunnel for eight blocks.
- Turn Right onto H Street and follow for one block.
- Grand Hyatt Washington hotel is located on the corner of 11th and H Streets NW.
From the Metro:
- Take the Blue, Orange or Red lines to the Metro Center stop.
- There is an entrance to the Grand Hyatt Washington in the station.