Welcome to SANS 2017
- 40+ hands-on cyber security courses taught by the industry's top instructor
- Core NetWars Experience & DFIR NetWars Tournament: April 12-13
- Keynote from SANS Senior Instructor Eric Conrad on "Quality not Quantity: Continuous Monitoring's Deadliest Events", April 9th
SANS has negotiated discounted Disney World tickets and discounted AVIS car rentals for SANS 2017 attendees and their guests.
Purchase Disney World tickets here: SANS Discounted Disney World Tickets
Make your car reservation here: SANS 2017 - Discounted AVIS Car Rental
Information Security Training in Orlando, FL
Information security training in Orlando, FL from SANS Institute, the global leader in information security training. SANS 2017 returns to Orlando, Florida offering more than 40+ hands-on, intensive cyber security training courses all taught by the industry's top instructors. Regardless of the course you select, SANS promises that you will be able to use what you learn as soon as you return to your office. Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your week:
- Choose from more than 40+ information security courses ranging from introductory level to the most advanced training available. Most are aligned with GIAC Certifications and OnDemand Bundles.
- Enhance your training by registering for a 2-day skills-based class, available at a reduced cost along with your 5- or 6-day course.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges at vendor expo and SANS@Night bonus evening sessions.
- Learn how to implement a broad range of practical solutions that you can use immediately.
- Challenge your skills at the DFIR NetWars Tournament, CORE NetWars Experience.
- Join us at the Hyatt Regency Orlando where a discounted rate of $229 is available through March 15.
Nothing beats the SANS live training experience. Don't delay as many courses sold out last year. Register today to guarantee your seat and to lay a strong foundation for a successful year!
- Learn about how you can attend remotely.