SANS 2015 Orlando Brochure Challenge
SANS Orlando 2015 Brochure Challenge Answers and Winner details can be found here: http://pen-testing.sans.org/blog/pen-testing/2015/05/11/sans-orlando-2015-brochure-challenge-answers-and-winner
Are you ready for a new SANS challenge - a puzzle that will test your skills in Historical Ciphers, Packet Analysis & Cryptography? This new challenge unfolds from the pages of the SANS Orlando brochure, then continues online.
All you need to play is a copy of the SANS 2015 brochure and the Internet! Please note that the online version of the SANS 2015 - Orlando Challenge works as well. The challenge includes three puzzles (one located in SANS 2015 Brochure, and the other two online).
So, how can you win? Answer all three puzzle questions correctly to enter a drawing to win four months of NetWars Continuous, valued at over $2,000! Make sure to get all your answers in by April 20, 2015 to be eligible for the prize!
How to Play
- Solve Challenge #1 (located in SANS 2015 Brochure)
- Find details for Challenges #2 and #3
- Solve all three challenges and submit your answers by April 20, 2015
Click here to proceed to Challenge #2.
Rules of Engagement
- No sharing of challenge links, hints, or write-ups before the contest deadline has passed.
- Each participant may respond only once for the challenge.
- Contest ends on Monday, April 20, 2015. Responses must be submitted by that evening at 9pm EST.
- Each time a person answers all three challenges correctly they will have their name included in the drawing for NetWars Continuous.
- SANS will choose only one winner, and the odds of winning the contest depend upon the total number of all eligible entries received.
- SANS is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures.
Have you solved all three pieces? Provide us with each of the passwords and your contact info to be entered in the drawing to win four months of NetWars Continuous, valued at $2,499! Make sure to get all your answers in by April 20, 2015 to be eligible for the prize! Learn more about NetWars Continuous at www.sans.org/netwars/continuous.