Welcome to SANS San Francisco 2015
Some of our courses are in alignment with DoD Directive 8570 requirements for Baseline IA Certifications. Several courses also have GIAC Certification attempts available. See the GIAC homepage for more information.
Register for SANS San Francisco 2015, and you'll see why SANS is the most trusted source in computer security training, certification, and research. SANS training is well-known for being relevant and pragmatic. All SANS instructors are industry leaders who have proven they understand the challenges you face on a daily basis. Their real-world experience increases the practical value of the course material.
Here's what SANS San Francisco 2014 attendees said about the value of SANS training:
"As I progress in my career within cybersecurity I find that courses such as MGT 514 will allow me to plan and lead organizations forward." - Eric Burgan, Idaho National Labs
"High quality training focused on the things you need to know." - Nick Dugan, UNIV of CA Merced
"Thoroughly enjoyed this training. Your knowledge and delivery style were superb. Thanks a lot." - Vivek Singh, HP
"Real and applicable information I can begin to use immediately upon my return to office." - Jeffery Green, BCBS of LA
"This course continues to round out my skill sets and reinforce some older practices I picked up but never knew why." - Charles Schultz, YRC Freight
From the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, you will have easy access to:
- Nob Hill - the geographic and economic high point of the city.
- Chinatown - the oldest Chinatown in North America, with great shopping and grocery stores and restaurants with pagoda roofs and dragon lamp-posts. Don't forget your camera.
- Shopping and entertainment spots are within walking distance.
- Touring the "City by the Bay" by historic cable car - a "must do" when in San Francisco. That's how you can get to Fisherman's Wharf and many other parts of the city.
- Golden Gate Park is beautiful with gardens, museums, and spectacular views of the bay.
- You can also take a cruise to Alcatraz and tour the famous prison or charter a fishing boat.
Come see for yourself - register today for SANS San Francisco 2015.