Continuous Monitoring and Scanning State of Practice:
- How Does Your Organization Measure Up?
- David Hoelzer
- Monday, November 30th, 7:15pm - 9:15pm
SANS recently completed a survey of more than 500 industry professionals worldwide to evaluate the current state of practice of Continuous Vulnerability Scanning and Continuous Monitoring. What are the results? What lessons can we take away? How are we doing as an industry in mitigating the easy to find issues in our infrastructures? How is *your* organization doing by comparison?
Come and hear the surprising results and get some easy quick win tips that you can bring back to your business!
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.