Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
A special discounted rate of $199.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through July 5, 2012.
A dedicated booking website has been created. Please click on the following link: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=8226887.
You can also make reservations by phone. Please call (888) 421-1442 or (402) 592-6464 and ask for the SANS Institute group rate.
NOTE: You must mention that you are attending the SANS Institute conference to get the discounted rate. Please note that the group rate is based on availability and if the hotel just sold out please contact our registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel will require a major credit card to guarantee your reservation. To cancel your reservation, you must notify the hotel at least 72 hours before your planned arrival date.
US Government Reservations
Please note that when you call the hotel for a reservation you will need to ask for the "SANS Government Per Diem Block" since these set of guest rooms will be separate from our group block and the hotel's inventory of rooms. We also recommend you call the hotel directly during business hours.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expense and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In those cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
From San Francisco International Airport (18 miles), San Jose and points South
- Take US-101 North.
- Take the I-280 North Exit towards the end of the freeway, which turns into King Street, which thenÃbecomes The Fisherman's Wharf.
- Continue approximately 2 miles and turn left on North Point Street.
- Continue five blocks to Taylor Street. The Hyatt entrance is on the left, on North Point Street, between Taylor and Jones Streets.
From Points North
- Take US-101 South.
- Turn left onto Van Ness Avenue.
- Turn right onto North Point Street. The Hyatt is located on North Point Street between Taylor and Jones Streets.
From Oakland and Points East
- Take I-80 West toward San Francisco.
- Take the Fremont Street exit.
- Turn right onto Howard Street.
- Turn left onto The Fisherman's Wharf.
- Continue to follow The Fisherman's Wharf. Make a slight left onto North Point Street. The hotel is located on North Point Street between Taylor and Jones Streets.