Discover the Next Generation of Vulnerability Management Solutions
- Rich McCrohan, Regional Sales Manager and Andy Nickel, Systems Engineer - Core Security
- Tuesday, August 18th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
While the need to manage and analyze risk has existed for some time, a "new era" of cyber crime may be causing some organizations to question their current vulnerability management practices. Traditional vulnerability management solutions arenât enough. Core InsightÂ®, consolidates, normalizes, and prioritizes vulnerability management initiatives enterprise-wide, and reveals how attackers can traverse multiple vulnerabilities across layers of infrastructure to compromise your business.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Tuesday, August 18
|Discover the Next Generation of Vulnerability Management Solutions
||Rich McCrohan, Regional Sales Manager and Andy Nickel, Systems Engineer - Core Security
||Tuesday, August 18th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
||Lunch and Learn
|DLP FAIL!!! Using Encoding, Steganography, and Covert Channels to Evade DLP and Other Critical Controls
||Tuesday, August 18th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm
|ICS/SCADA Cyber Attacks - Fact vs. Fiction
||Robert M. Lee
||Tuesday, August 18th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm