Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
With a spectacular location directly on the River Walk that overlooks the historic Alamo mission, Hyatt Regency San Antonio offers luxurious accommodations and a full range of modern services and amenities for your comfort and convenience. Step into the soaring 16-story atrium lobby and enjoy a warm welcome from Hyatt's exceptional staff, setting the stage for an exceptional San Antonio experience. Surrounded by a large variety of restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and tourist attractions, the hotel's excellent location raises them above all other San Antonio River Walk hotels.
Special Rates Available
A special discounted rate of $189.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through November 18, 2013. To make reservations please use the following Passkey link:
You can also call (888) 421-1442 and ask for the SANS group rate.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio:
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at Hyatt Regency San Antonio that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In these cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
Parking is available at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. Prevailing parking rate will apply. Currently, overnight valet parking is $35.00 with "in and out" privileges, and overnight self-parking is available for $25.00 plus tax. Rates are subject to change without notice.
From San Antonio International Airport: approximately 12 miles
- Take 281 S., which will turn into I-37 S. near the downtown area.
- Follow I-37 S. and exit Houston Street.
- Turn right on Houston. Proceed 5 blocks to Broadway.
- Turn left on Broadway and continue down 3 blocks.
- The hotel is on the right. (Broadway changes into Losoya Street).