SANS Technology Institute Lunch & Learn
- Matthew Scott, Director, Institutional Effectiveness; School Certifying Official (SCO)
- Tuesday, June 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
The master's degree programs at the SANS Technology Institute offer candidates an unparalleled opportunity to excel in the two aspects of security that are most important to the success of their employer and their own careers: management skills and technical mastery.
The SANS Technology Institute, an independent subsidiary of the SANS Institute, is a regionally accredited graduate program offering two tracks leading to a Master's of Science in Information Security and three shorter, more concentrated graduate certificate programs. Graduate courses are often covered by corporate tuition reimbursement plans and both the graduate certificate and master's degree programs are eligible for Veterans Education benefits. Learn more at www.sans.edu.
Please join us for lunch on Tuesday, June 23rd, from 12:30 to 1:15, to learn more about the SANS graduate programs.
Space is limited. RSVP required (email@example.com). We look forward to seeing you there!
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- Master's Degree Presentation: Presentations given by SANS Technology Institute's Master's Degree candidates.
Monday, June 22
Tuesday, June 23
|Instant Layered Security For Your Cloud Servers||Amir Rehman, Cloud Security Evangelist||Tuesday, June 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|SANS Technology Institute Lunch & Learn||Matthew Scott, Director, Institutional Effectiveness; School Certifying Official (SCO)||Tuesday, June 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Jailbreak / Root Workshop for Mobile Devices||Chris Crowley||Tuesday, June 23rd, 5:30pm - 7:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Why Our Defenses Are Failing Us. One Click Is All It Takes...||Bryce Galbraith||Tuesday, June 23rd, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
Wednesday, June 24
|Prevent - Detect - Respond||Will Tipton, Security Engineer, Infogressive||Wednesday, June 24th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|The 13 Absolute Truths of Security||Keith Palmgren||Wednesday, June 24th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Security Dashboards - Metrics That Help You Manage Risk||Dean Sapp - Master's Degree Candidate||Wednesday, June 24th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||Master's Degree Presentation|
|Debunking the Complex Password Myth||Keith Palmgren||Wednesday, June 24th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|