When you attend SANS Rocky Mountain 2014, you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will be able to use immediately upon returning to the office.
Take advantage of the opportunity to put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join nearly 55,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the IT security industry safe! Certifications are identified in the list above inside the parentheses. Visit the GIAC Web site for more information and register for your certification attempt today!
SANS Rocky Mountain 2014 takes place at the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center campus located in the heart of the downtown Denver. A special SANS discounted rate of $199 Single/Double will be honored based on space availability. This special rate is only available until May 15, 2014. A stay in the host hotel will allow opportunities to network with fellow students and our world-renown instructors, savings on the cost of daily travel to the hotel, attendance at planned evening events, and free high-speed Internet access available to SANS attendees staying at the host hotel.
Our hotel has views of the Rockies, and all the activities that go with mountains are close at hand. With 300 days of sunshine a year and a blend of outdoor adventure and urban sophistication, this is a great destination for your training. Some of the things to do in and around Denver are:
- Museums - Children's Museum of Denver, Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, along with the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Local Attractions - Larimer Square, Denver Botanic Gardens, United States Mint, and Coors Brewery Tours
- Recreation - Six Flags Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, Downtown Aquarium, Denver Zoo, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Shopping - Tabor Shops, and the local 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Denver Pavilions, Cherry Creek Mall, Park Meadows Mall, and Castle Rock Prime Outlet Mall
- Entertainment - Coors Field (Colorado Rockies), Buell Theatre, Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche), Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium (Denver Broncos), Planetarium, Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Don't miss our SANS @Night evening talks (check the bonus sessions page to see when talks are added) that will enhance your training and are FREE to SANS Rocky Mountain 2014 registrants!
Here's what some of our Rocky Mountain 2013 attendees had to say:
SANS courses are taught by experienced industry professionals with up-to-date information about topics. - Kevin Clark, Visa
Excellent mix of training, real-world stories and depth/breadth of experience of trainer. - Larry Dingmore, Click Bank
Eric's abundant energy, experience and expertise make him an ideal, effective SANS presenter. Great course. - Aaron, CU Boulder
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. So let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Rocky Mountain 2014. We look forward to seeing you all in Denver!