Vendor Solutions Expo
- Wednesday, May 20th, 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Interested in our Vendor Solutions Expo but not registered for a course? Sign up here
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Monday, May 18
|General Session- Welcome to SANS||Ed Skoudis||Monday, May 18th, 8:15am - 8:45am||Special Events|
|The Effectiveness of Microsoft's EMET||Stephen Sims||Monday, May 18th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Why Our Defenses Are Failing Us. One Click Is All It Takes...||Bryce Galbraith||Monday, May 18th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
Wednesday, May 20
|Vendor Solutions Expo||—||Wednesday, May 20th, 12:00pm - 1:30pm||Vendor Event|
|Prevent - Detect - Respond||—||Wednesday, May 20th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Continuous Ownage: Why you Need Continuous Monitoring||Seth Misenar||Wednesday, May 20th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Lockpicking 101||jgor & a13k||Wednesday, May 20th, 7:15pm - 9:15pm||Special Events|