Prevent - Detect - Respond
- Wednesday, May 20th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
We all want to prevent 100% of attacks, however most SANS attendees know that isn't realistic given today's threat landscape. We will discuss technologies and services that increase prevention rates, help with detection when your defenses fail, and how we respond when it really hits the fan. #BOOM
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
|General Session- Welcome to SANS||Ed Skoudis||Monday, May 18th, 8:15am - 8:45am||Special Events|
|The Effectiveness of Microsoft's EMET||Stephen Sims||Monday, May 18th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Why Our Defenses Are Failing Us. One Click Is All It Takes...||Bryce Galbraith||Monday, May 18th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Vendor Solutions Expo||—||Wednesday, May 20th, 12:00pm - 1:30pm||Vendor Event|
|Prevent - Detect - Respond||—||Wednesday, May 20th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Continuous Ownage: Why you Need Continuous Monitoring||Seth Misenar||Wednesday, May 20th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Lockpicking 101||jgor & a13k||Wednesday, May 20th, 7:15pm - 9:15pm||Special Events|