- Tuesday, April 9th, 10:30am - 10:50am, 3:00pm - 3:20pm
Interested in our Vendor Showcase but not registered for a course? Sign up here
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Monday, April 8
Tuesday, April 9
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, April 9th, 10:30am - 10:50am||Vendor Event|
|Stop Spear-Phishing and Watering Hole Attacks - Put the User in a Bubble||Nick Keller, Director of Sales, Mid-Atlantic||Tuesday, April 9th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, April 9th, 3:00pm - 3:20pm||Vendor Event|
|Infosec Rock Star: How to be a More Effective Security Professional||Ted Demopoulos||Tuesday, April 9th, 7:15pm - 8:45pm||SANS@Night|