GIAC Program Overview
- Dr. Eric Cole
- Thursday, April 11th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
GIAC certification provides assurance that a certified individual meets a minimum level of ability and possesses the skills necessary to do the job. Find out why this is important to your career.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
||Tuesday, April 9th, 10:30am - 10:50am
|Stop Spear-Phishing and Watering Hole Attacks - Put the User in a Bubble
||Nick Keller, Director of Sales, Mid-Atlantic
||Tuesday, April 9th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
||Lunch and Learn
||Tuesday, April 9th, 3:00pm - 3:20pm
|Infosec Rock Star: How to be a More Effective Security Professional
||Tuesday, April 9th, 7:15pm - 8:45pm