Make a Reservation
Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
Once you have booked your hotel, be sure to reserve your complimentary roundtrip airport transportation and luggage service at http://www.disneyconventiontickets.com/disneyworld/transportation/. Reservations are required.
New Hotel Rooms Available for March 18-23! SANS has secured additional hotel guest rooms at the Wilderness Lodge at the same group discounted rate over the nights of this new ICS410 course. They are available by phoning Disney at (407) 939-4686 or online at reservations.
Hotel Inventory running low: Please be aware that SANS has 2 hotel options. Wilderness Lodge still has rooms available on all nights, but The Contemporary Resort is already full on some event nights. You are welcome to book your full stay at Wilderness Lodge or split your stay between the two resorts and enjoy all the amenities that both properties have to offer.
A special discount rate of $199 (single/double) will be honored based on space availability at Disney's Contemporary Resort or Disney's Wilderness Lodge*. This rate includes high speed internet access in your room and free round-trip airport transfers. Reservations can be made by calling 407-939-4686 or clicking here.
*Wilderness Lodge requires a short ride on the complimentary water taxi to reach the Summit and Training at the Contemporary Resort.
Please book early to guarantee your accommodations. In past years sleeping rooms for this event hotel sold-out 30 days prior to the Summit. While we have blocked a generous number of guest rooms at the Contemporary Resort and Wilderness Lodge, with this great rate, we do expect many early bookings.
Note: Government per diem rate rooms are available with proper ID at Port Orleans Resort - Riverside. Please call 407-939-4686 and request this rate.
Specially Priced Disney Park Tickets for SANS ICS Attendees available at https://disneytickets.disney.go.com/store/sans14
Benefits of staying at the event hotel include:
- Easy access to all the Summit events, including bonus evening sessions and hospitality events.
- Free Internet Access
- Additional time, or Extra Magic Hours, at select Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Complimentary transportation using Disney's Magical Express transportation between Disney Resorts and Orlando International Airport
- Complimentary transportation between Disney Resorts and destinations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, including Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks
- Key to the World Card, a convenient combination hotel key, Theme Park ticket and shopping charge card
- Package delivery from select Disney shops to Disney Resorts
- Signature Disney service from Disney Cast Members, available to assist you 24 hours a day
- Resort Airline Check-In Service and bypassing airport check-in completely